SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
Appointments can be made on-line, or by calling Dr. Rappaport at (858) 481-2188. Appointments are 45 minutes each session.
For information regarding location, fees and services provided, please refer to the Important Information section of this website.
Please download the Patient forms from this website and bring them with you to the appointment.
If you would like to pay with VISA, MASTERCARD, or DISCOVER, please complete the Credit Authorization Form
Existing Patients - if you are having trouble finding an appointment, call the office, or email: email@example.com
For SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS - please call the office for availability at (858) 481-2188
NEW PATIENTS: Dr. Rappaport has limited availability to accept new patients. ADHD Evaluations, and Parent Guidance sessions (not requiring ongoing therapy for the child) are welcome to go ahead and schedule. For all other appointments, please call the office to discuss availability and scheduling, or to be put on a waiting list.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT ON LINE:
New Patients: Please call the office prior to scheduling a new patient appointment as availability is currently limited
1. Cancel your appointment online if you cannot attend. You will be charged for an appointment not cancelled within 24-hours of your scheduled time.
2. If you do not cancel and do not show up for your appointment, it will be impossible to make another online appointment and you will need to call the office to reschedule.
3. The privacy of your medical information is important to us. We are required by law to provide you with a Privacy Statement.
4. Please print, complete, and bring new Patient forms to your first appointment. Please read Policies and Fees prior to scheduling a new patient appointment.
5. Click on the link below to schedule an appointment. By doing so you indicate acceptance of these terms and conditions, fees and cancellation policy, and that you have reviewed the Privacy Statement.
NOTE: If you cannot find an appointment time that works for you or you need assistance with scheduling, please call the office at: (858) 481-2188, or email your request to: officeDr.Rap@gmail.com. This email is only used for scheduling and not as a means of communication for treatment. Click below to schedule an appointment now.
*You need only set up an account ONCE. Please remember your password for future appointment scheduling.
You must click "confirm" the appointment once you make it. There are two steps to scheduling (or canceling). If you do not receive an email confirmation (or cancellation) of the appointment immediately, you have not made (or cancelled) an appointment.